- Soba zips up loose cables up and consolidates them into a single tube that can be routed and affixed along walls, under desks, anywhere you have multiple cables running that you want to tidy up.
- Vortex Technology： Use the zipper in a sliding motion to open and route cables. Once the zipper passes, Vortex Technology will auto-coil the tube, bundling the cables inside.
- Place the tube in the center of the zipper with the flap inserted into the open end and turn until fully trapped in the zipper.
- Place one or more cables in opening created by the zipper.
- Pull the zipper along using you index finger to guide cables.
- Route Guidance: Mounting caps help route bundled cables wherever you need them, under desks, along walls or behind a piece of furniture.