- The joining mechanism for the tongs is a small stainless steel pin fixed to the spatula that inserts into a keyhole slot in the spork's end. The tongs use the titanium materials flex to operate at the perfect force. The spatula has a chamfered edge that allows it to get under the fiddliest of food morsels. It also features a serrated corner edge that allows it to cut into and check if food is cooked through whilst cooking. The long spork is perfect for getting into deep food packets and can be used as both an eating and serving utensil. When joined together into tongs the spatula can still be used to get under food and then the spork grips down onto the items to grasp them firmly. Its functionality makes it great for picking up all kinds of food.
- Sustainability is at the heart of what we do. Titanium is one of the most beneficial metals to recycle because it can be reused again and again with virtually no loss of quality. It is cheaper and less environmentally dangerous to recycle titanium components into new materials than it is to mine fresh titanium from the earth.
- The Splitter uses 100% recycled card for it packaging that is fully recyclable again. This means no part of this product should ever need to end up as landfill. This is very important to all of us at Full Windsor!
- Utensil Size: 10 x 2.3 x 1.3 inch / 25 x 6 x 3.3 cm
- Material Thickness - 0.04 inch / 1mm
- Weight - 1.8 oz / 50 grams
- Material: Titanium with a stainless steel pin